Karen Casey Hines Associate Registrar Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center

Vassar College Box 703, 124 Raymond Avenue, Poughkeepsie, NY 12604 | T845.437.5249 | F845.437.5955 | http://fllac.vassar.edu/

JAN 26 - APR 18 APR 27 - SEP 2 People are Beautiful: Prints, Photographs, and Films by Andy Warhol

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 2:23 PM, Christine Droll <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

It’s here:

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Karen Hines
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 1:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Searching for object records without a location

I too would find this extremely helpful, however, I do not have Login ID available in the Current Location field group. I am guessing that I need to add it to the Query Group from the Available Hierarchies, via the Database Configuration, but I having a trouble finding it. Anyone out there know where its located? We are on TMS 2017.

Many thanks,

Karen