Dear colleagues,

In my search for the perfect mousetrap (in this instance, an exhibition-planning tool), I would like to pose four questions to my learned TMS colleagues:

1.      Do you use the exhibitions module for all your exhibition needs—from planning to implementation to archiving?

2.      If so, what version of TMS do you have?

3.      Or do you use another program/database for this?

4.      If so, what is it?

Any further insights or details of how your institution plans and implements an exhibition, using TMS or other programs, would be most appreciated by

Yours truly,

Christine

Christine Droll

Registrar, Database & Collections