I posted a message about three years ago, asking if anyone had tried running TMS servers using Amazon AWS cloud resources. There were a few responses, but not many.

But it’s 3 years later now, and I believe Gallery System’s own hosted TMS product is running on AWS.

Has anyone out there set up their own TMS servers in the cloud, AWS or elsewhere?  -Steve

Steve Rothman, Systems Administrator

Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology

mobile: 617-517-4855 or x5-9968