It is in Available Hierarchies / Objects / MediaXrefs

Suzanne Voce Stephens
Senior Associate Registrar
TMS Database Administrator

Birmingham Museum of Art
2000 Rev. Abraham Woods Jr. Blvd.
Birmingham, Alabama 35203

Phone 205.254.2975
Fax 205.323.6093

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 11:41 AM, Smutko, Polina, DCA <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Where under Available Hierarchies,  in configuration, is the login ID that you all are using.  There are several and I have yet to find the one that works with “is not equal to”

Polina

Polina Smutko, Director of Collections

Museum of International Folk Art

706 Camino Lejo | Santa Fe, NM  87504-2087

(505) 476-1216 | Cell (505) 470-4214 | fax (505) 476-1300

[log in to unmask] | www.internationalfolkart.org

cid:11660352-DF8E-4B67-98F4-F2C71D3CD90E@dca.lcl