Dear GS,

As a recent user of TMS and Flex Fields, we’ve encountered so far a huge frustration with them regarding the fact that cross-searching FF is a nightmare but could be so useful.
We use them a lot already for our audit features and searching items that are:

-          Viewed (FF) but in a bad shape (FF)

-          viewed, in good shape but in need of a recent photograph (FF)…

-          so on
would be great to organize post-audit operations.
Am I missing something, am I the only one ?

Thanks Rupert, you can count me on the list ☺
Thank you very much Chad for this report !!!
Elsa

Elsa Badie Modiri
Chargée de projet – Administrateur de la base de données M’Osaïque
Gestion informatisée des collections – Service de la Conservation
Musée d’Orsay
62, rue de Lille
75343 Paris Cedex 07
Tél. : + 33 (0)1 40 49 49 87 – Fax : + 33 (0)1 45 49 05 54
Email : [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Consultez le catalogue complet des 97 000 oeuvres du musée d'Orsay <http://www.musee-orsay.fr/fr/collections/bienvenue.html?S=0>