Christina,

I believe these are located in the 'Others' section of Tables/Columns, under Constituent Xref Details:

All best,

Ian

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 6:05 PM, Christina Gibbs <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear ListServ,

Is anyone able to locate where the Prefix & Suffix fields (from ConXrefDetails) live in manage Tables/Columns? I would like these to display as a distinct list in queries for a manual data scrubbing project.

Thanks!

Christina Gibbs

Collections Database Manager

Detroit Institute of Arts

5200 Woodward Avenue│Detroit, MI

Discover the connection between character and costume.

Tickets are now on sale for Star Wars™ and the Power of Costume, May 20-Sept. 30

Developed by the Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service in partnership with the Lucas Museum of Narrative Art and in consultation with Lucasfilm Ltd.

Ian Eckert
Manager, Collection & Exhibition Technologies (CE-Tech)
The Museum of Modern Art

11 West 53rd Street  New York, NY 10019