Good morning all,

My colleague in the Exhibitions department wants to add some loan artifacts onto TMS for an exhibit. Under her current security permissions she is not able to. I tried changing her permissions to “Registration” under Configurations Value. I was hoping this would allow her to add objects, however, she is still unable to do so. Can someone tell me how I could give her this permission? Is it something I have to do under Query Groups?

Thank you,
Ghazaleh

Ghazaleh Rabiei
Collections Manager