Hello! I look forward to working with everyone, best, e

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 11:41 AM, Harsh, Carol <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good morning all,

MoMS is working closely with the Museum Association of New York (MANY) to bring Water/Ways to New York next year. MANY will be managing the MoMS tour and the New York Council for the Humanities is offering program support.

Anyway, I’d like to introduce you to Erika Sanger, who the ED for MANY.  It would be enormously helpful if you could share with her sample applications you have developed for Water/Ways that outline expectations and criteria for host venues.

All the best,

Carol

Carol G. Harsh

Director, Museum on Main Street and Special Projects

Smithsonian Institution, SITES

P.O. Box 37012 MRC 941

Washington, D.C. 20013-7012

Deliveries