Sadly - no. An object can only be in one department. This is entirely for TMS security purposes, as departments are how read/edit privileges are assigned.

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Ghazaleh Rabiei
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 4:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Adding another department

Hi all,
Does anyone know if it is possible for an object to belong to 2 different departments?

We have some objects that have come to us from a specific institution as long-term loans and now a few of these objects are part of the Education Collection. Any chance we could have the names of both departments showing above the object number in TMS?

Thank you,
Ghazaleh

Ghazaleh Rabiei
Collections Manager

AGA KHAN MUSEUM

Connecting Cultures Through Art

agakhanmuseum.org<http://www.agakhanmuseum.org/>

77 Wynford Drive

Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3C 1K1

The World of the Fatimids

Discover an empire of enlightenment

March 10 to July 2, 2018

To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email: