I used our TMS Importer regularly some years back, and have not used it for some time now. It used to upload excel spreadsheets without any hiccups. Now, when I attempt to upload (using the same .xls template as historically used), it picks a different object number each time from the spreadsheet, and I receive the message “A record already exists with the value XX.0.0000.000   Please enter a unique value for this field!” and then it refuses to upload any of the lines. When I take the offending object ID number off of my spreadsheet and try to upload again, the same thing happens with a different object ID number. This has happened three times now. There are no objects in TMS with this lot number.

I am using version 9.40.4009 and the same version of TMS (9.40.4009).

Can anyone help me sort this out? I really don’t want to individually enter all 199 records in this loan!

Thank you!

Ruth LaNore, Registrar

Museum of International Folk Art

706 Camino Lejo | Santa Fe, NM  87505