Hello everyone,

I wanted to inquire how your institutions catalogue media duration dimensions in TMS? (Currently, we list it with a “00:00 minutes” time format in our Medium Field, alongside if it is “black and white” or “color,” if it has “sound” or “silent,” etc. We have a few entries with “dimensions variable” written as free text in the Dimensions Field. However, we have not added individual elements in Dimensions Assistant.) Do you use the Dimensions Field or utilize the Dimensions Assistant?

Thank you!

Best,

Kellyn

Kellyn Hoffman

Permanent Collection Database Administrator

Smithsonian American Art Museum

[log in to unmask] | 202-633-8338

[log in to unmask] | 202-633-8370

http://americanart.si.edu