Hello:

I’d be interested in seeing a sample SITE module record entry; screen shots are welcome.

El Museo del Barrio has a large photo collection documenting community gardens that were created in empty lots in Manhattan, Brooklyn and The Bronx (one 35mm negative strip can potentially have 6 images, each image depicting a different garden!).  I will like to create either a SITE module entry or perhaps a CONSTITUENT module entry for each of these gardens, linking the photos – OBJECT record -- that depict a specific garden(s) to the SITE or CONSTITUENT entry (for example, OBJECT record for one 35mm negative strip would be linked to SITE or CONSTITUENT entries for each garden depicted – hope this makes sense).

At El Museo, we’ve been “creative” (i.e. unorthodox) in how we use the CONSTITUENT module …

I look forward to your responses.

Best regards,

Noel Valentin

Permanent Collection Manager

El Museo del Barrio

1230 Fifth Avenue

New York, NY. 10029

212 660 7120 voice

347 749 4890 mobile

212 831 7927 fax

www.elmuseo.org

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.2510-2521. This message is legally privileged and confidential and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by sending an email to [log in to unmask], and delete the original message, and all copies, from your system. To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following commands in the body of the email: