When you say exhibition procedures what exactly do you mean?  For the last year, we have been working to flesh out our archived exhibitions, so we have a workflow document for this.  We also have draft documents for "Exhibition Planning, Execution, and Archiving," as well as a draft of existing exhibition workflow.  Rose

Rose Wood, Chief Registrar
Birmingham Museum of Art
2000 Rev. Abraham Woods, Jr. Blvd
Birmingham, AL 35203