Hello fellow TMS users.

We're using TMS2016, and I'm trying to run a search of the terms used in the Objects Module Medium field and their frequency, but can't seem to figure it out (although I recall being able to do this in earlier versions).

Advice/help would be welcome!

Janine

Janine Butler, Head of Collections/Registrar
McMichael Canadian Art Collection
(905) 893-1121, ext. 2252

www.mcmichael.com<http://www.mcmichael.com/>
[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/mcmichaelgallery/>[Twitter Circle Icon(Signature)]<http://www.twitter.com/mcacgallery/>[Instagram]<https://www.instagram.com/mcmichaelgallery/>[linkedin Circle Icon]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/mcmichael-canadian-art-collection>

[cid:image007.png@01D40332.572B2340]

The McMichael Art Bus - Every Sunday until Oct. 28
Escape the city. See great art. Round-trip transportation to the McMichael from downtown Toronto for only $15+ general admission. Click here<http://mcmichael.com/art-bus-2018-schedule/> to book your ticket today!
J.E.H. MacDonald: Up Close - On now until Sep. 16
Celebrating the art and method of J.E.H. MacDonald's artistic practice through an examination of his works from the McMichael collection.

...Everything Remains Raw: Photographing Toronto's Hip Hop Culture From Analogue to Digital  - On now until Oct. 21
Featuring archival photographs of Canada's vibrant hip hop culture. A Primary Exhibition Organized by the McMichael Canadian Art Collection for Scotiabank CONTACT Photography Festival.

*THE ART OF CANADA is an official mark of the McMichael Canadian Art Collection.