Hello fellow TMS users.

We’re using TMS2016, and I’m trying to run a search of the terms used in the Objects Module Medium field and their frequency, but can’t seem to figure it out (although I recall being able to do this in earlier versions).

Advice/help would be welcome!

Janine

Janine Butler, Head of Collections/Registrar

McMichael Canadian Art Collection

(905) 893-1121, ext. 2252

www.mcmichael.com

FacebookTwitter Circle Icon(Signature)Instagramlinkedin Circle Icon

cid:image007.png@01D40332.572B2340

The McMichael Art Bus – Every Sunday until Oct. 28

Escape the city. See great art. Round-trip transportation to the McMichael from downtown Toronto for only $15+ general admission. Click here to book your ticket today!

J.E.H. MacDonald: Up Close – On now until Sep. 16

Celebrating the art and method of J.E.H. MacDonald’s artistic practice through an examination of his works from the McMichael collection.

…Everything Remains Raw: Photographing Toronto’s Hip Hop Culture From Analogue to Digital  – On now until Oct. 21

Featuring archival photographs of Canada’s vibrant hip hop culture. A Primary Exhibition Organized by the McMichael Canadian Art Collection for Scotiabank CONTACT Photography Festival.

*THE ART OF CANADA is an official mark of the McMichael Canadian Art Collection.