Karen, at Williams we have been using ResourceSpace as a shared DAM system
for the past two years. The system is shared by our Communications and
Facilities departments as well as the Williams College Museum of Art.
ResourceSpace is a tremendous value for money. We host the server on our
own hardware and pay Montala a modest yearly fee (divided among three
department) for off site support. The support includes remote updates of
our software and remote assistance with configuration issues. The support
is quick, thorough and generous. Features are competitive and constantly
upgraded. Ease of use is as good as any. The TMS integration was easy to
setup with generous help from Montala. The integration has been working
reliably since implementation.

Jim Allison