MoMSers,

We're working on developing a publication focused on the public impact of Museum on Main Street at the local and state level. In fact, many of you have already shared great information and images with us! But, we'd love to get more. Do you have any images from your host communities that show people engaged in building/installing their local exhibitions or program elements? We're interested in showing the work that happens to build up cultural programming in host communities, not just the installations of MoMS exhibitions themselves.

If you do have something in mind, please let me know off the list at [log in to unmask] I can give you access to a Dropbox folder where we can collect the images.

Many thanks,

Robbie