Hi all,

You are cordially invited to the  MoMS Forum held on November 8, 8:00am to 9:30am at the National Humanities Conference in New Orleans.

We will give an update about MoMS newest exhibition that just launched, Crossroads: Change in Rural America; talk about a new initiative, “MoMS Exhibition Starter Kits;” and explore ideas for the next MoMS exhibition that will open in 2020. We need your feedback!

So please mark your calendars and come enjoy some breakfast and some interesting conversation with your colleagues from across the country who are involved in the MoMS world.

Since we will be providing breakfast, please RSVP so that we can get an accurate head count.

With warm regards,

Carol

Carol G. Harsh

Director, Museum on Main Street and Special Projects

Smithsonian Institution, SITES

P.O. Box 37012 MRC 941

Washington, D.C. 20013-7012

Deliveries