Hello MoMS team,

I plan to join you for this forum unless some conference crisis befalls me!

See you there!

Esther

From: Museum on Main Street [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Harsh, Carol
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2018 5:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MoMS Forum in New Orleans

Hi all,

You are cordially invited to the  MoMS Forum held on November 8, 8:00am to 9:30am at the National Humanities Conference in New Orleans.

We will give an update about MoMS newest exhibition that just launched, Crossroads: Change in Rural America; talk about a new initiative, "MoMS Exhibition Starter Kits;" and explore ideas for the next MoMS exhibition that will open in 2020. We need your feedback!

So please mark your calendars and come enjoy some breakfast and some interesting conversation with your colleagues from across the country who are involved in the MoMS world.

Since we will be providing breakfast, please RSVP so that we can get an accurate head count.

With warm regards,

Carol

Carol G. Harsh
Director, Museum on Main Street and Special Projects
Smithsonian Institution, SITES
P.O. Box 37012 MRC 941
Washington, D.C. 20013-7012

Deliveries