De : The Museum System (TMS) Users <[log in to unmask]> de la part de Munro, Jeremy T. <[log in to unmask]>
Envoyé : mardi 9 octobre 2018 17:26:53
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : Re: Export for PPT file

Howdy all!

There’s a DB Config option for this – under System -> LabelCopy.MaxRecords.Export  and there is a similar one for List View.

Also Elsa, make sure that whatever Security Group the user has permission to “Label Copy – Export” (Available under Security Group Maintenance)

Jeremy Munro

Database Administrator

National Museum of African Art

Smithsonian Institution