We have been working on this question and we have come up with this solution in order to comply with the new Spectrum 5 Rights and Reproductions procedure:

Reproduction Spectrum requirements

TMS 2017

Unique identifying number

We use our object number

Reproduction number

We use the Media record file name

Date of reproduction

We use the rendition date in Media record

Reproduction requester

We have created a new Flex field in Media record for this

Reproduction creator

We have created a new Flex field in Media record for this

Reproduction type

We have created a new Flex field in Media record for this

We have given values to this one: detail/full image

Reason for reproduction

We have created a new Flex field in Media record for this

We have given values to this one: conservation/exhibition/publication – commercial/publication - online

Reproduction format

TMS already records this automatically

Rights information (rights holder, rights begin/end date)

In the Copyright field under the Copyright tab in Media Record

Credit line

We have created a new Flex field in Media record for this