We've narrowed it down to three - answer a brief survey to help us decide! Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Museum on Main Street Exhibition Survey

Hello! We need your help! since we heard from some of you that you didn't get our previous email, I wanted share this via the listserv instead!

MoMS Exhibition Survey
As a MoMS humanities council partner or other state partner, we value your opinion and request your help in selecting the next exhibition for our program.

Please use the link below to review three proposals for exhibitions currently under consideration, then complete a brief survey to let us know your thoughts!

Your response will be tallied with other and factored into the final decision that will be made in mid-December.

We are accepting responses through November 20, 2018.

Take the Survey

Please accept our heartfelt appreciation for your help.

Sincerely,

Carol Harsh
Director, Museum on Main Street
Follow on Twitter   Friend on Facebook   Forward to Friend
Copyright © 2018, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:

Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service
470 LEnfant Plaza East SW Ste7103
Washington, DC 20024