Angelika,

There is a field in the PackageList table called 'OrderPos', which you can sort by in any report to maintain the order of a specific package.

Let me know if you need more info!

Best,

Ian

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 9:55 AM Kuettner, Angelika <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Is there a way to run a report of an exported object package so that the objects will stay in the order they are listed in that object package? I can’t find a way to do this.

Basically, I need a report with tombstone information and thumbnail images that will maintain the object package order.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Angelika

__________________________

Angelika R. Kuettner

Associate Registrar for Imaging

& Associate Curator of Ceramics

Colonial Williamsburg Foundation

Post Office Box 1776

Williamsburg, VA  23187

757.565.8495

https://colonialwilliamsburg.com/give?Code=BGNB18

Help support our mission to tell America’s enduring story by donating to the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.

Ian Eckert
Associate Director, Collection & Exhibition Information (CEI)
The Museum of Modern Art

11 West 53rd Street  New York, NY 10019