Dear TMS users,

I'm trying to set up a search in the Advanced Query of the Objects Module, but I can’t find how to do it.

I am looking for all the files of the Objects Module which have a Media with a "File Date" (from the Media Module) from a specific year (example: 2018).

I can perform this search from the Media Module Advanced Query. But, for example, for 2018 we might have 10 000 medias, which are linked to 3 000 files in the Object Modules. I want to have access to these 3 000 files.

But I can’t drop the “File Date” field in the Object Advanced Research Mode.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Marie-Élaine

Musées de la civilisation

Marie-Élaine Mathieu - T. 418 643-2158, poste 825
Bibliotechnicienne
Direction des collections
MUSÉE DE LA CIVILISATION
9, rue de la Vieille-Université, Québec (QC) G1R 5K1 Canada

mcq.org       Google Maps  Facebook  Twitter  Flickr  Youtube

Avis : Ce message est confidentiel et ne s’adresse qu’aux destinataires. Si vous le recevez par erreur, veuillez le supprimer et nous en aviser.
Politique de confidentialité | Se désabonner | Inscription à l'INFO-MUSÉE