Hello,

I have just recently become a TMS DBA again after a few years away from the museum world. At my new workplace, they use Windows NT authentication, which requires me to access the server to perform “super user” functions. I’m anticipating push-back from this request and was hoping some of you could give me some reasons to help me make my case. I know it would be required to do anything with SQL, and Add/Edit/Delete users, as well as thesaurus management. Any additional input is appreciated.

Thanks,

Julie