Oops.

The last year of the AD tour would be March/April 2025- January/February 2026.
Do you want that year?

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 20, 2018, at 4:05 PM, Erika Sanger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Carol! We are still hoping to bring Cross Roads to NY, especially with all this great energy behind us. We’ll look at American Democracy as first choice for 2026!  Happy Holidays, e