I just have to say that as a Librarian using TMS (as well as a bibliographic database and an archival collection management system), we tend to stick with the Library of Congress Authority files (https://authorities.loc.gov/ ) for our Name Authority.  It includes the Geographical names.

I. Marc Carlson

Librarian of Special Collections and University Archives

McFarlin Library, The University of Tulsa

2933 E 6th St.

Tulsa, OK  74104

(918) 631-2882

Website: https://utulsa.libguides.com/c.php?g=831862