Everyone,

If you (or one of your host communities) need fast access to press images or information for MoMS exhibitions and you’re unable to reach one of us, please feel free to download content from our Dropbox. We maintain a “press kit” for each exhibition in a secured folder on Dropbox. You’re welcome to save these links and share them with your venues or press contacts.

Each folder contains high-resolution images cleared for press use and a caption/credit information sheet; the logo/graphic identity for each exhibition in different formats; and press release templates for before, during and after a venue’s showing.

Thanks!

Robbie

Crossroads: Change in Rural America

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4q5wos6vbedilpb/AADgCNteyAnxVN4YMb3eUZoba?dl=0

Hometown Teams: How Sports Shape America

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jflruyc6i44jd12/AAAG0wChdbIIp_OSVeYwN3lIa?dl=0

Water/Ways

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/06qgh0iv1tm6v29/AABQVx7ot7S2tU7j7tEwsDuVa?dl=0