Has anyone noticed if the functionality in the object module for Accession Lot has changed from previous TMS versions to TMS2016 R2?

We upgraded from TMS2014 a couple months ago, and this is the first time that I am using the Accession Lot task since the upgrade. Heretofore, I could change a whole swath of Object Numbers by putting in a pattern and then have the updating of the object automatically done.

F’rinstance, I would get this screen once I entered the pattern for the suggested object number. I did not have to manually enter the suggested object number for each object. By putting in the pattern and letting it run, the sequencing would be automatic. I no longer get this screen in TMS2016 R2.

Am I missing something?

Screen3.jpg

Christine

Christine Droll