From: The Museum System (TMS) Users <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Christine Droll
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 2:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Accession Lot changes?

Has anyone noticed if the functionality in the object module for Accession Lot has changed from previous TMS versions to TMS2016 R2?

We upgraded from TMS2014 a couple months ago, and this is the first time that I am using the Accession Lot task since the upgrade. Heretofore, I could change a whole swath of Object Numbers by putting in a pattern and then have the updating of the object automatically done.

F'rinstance, I would get this screen once I entered the pattern for the suggested object number. I did not have to manually enter the suggested object number for each object. By putting in the pattern and letting it run, the sequencing would be automatic. I no longer get this screen in TMS2016 R2.

Am I missing something?

[Screen3.jpg]

Christine

Christine Droll
Registrar, Database & Collections
The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
4525 Oak Street
Kansas City, MO  64111
T: 816-751-1333
F: 816-751-0499

To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email: