I'm curious about people's favorite solutions these days to running the TMS client on a MacBook or iMac?

Currently we use Remote Desktop (similar to Citrix) but I wanted to re-explore the possibility of using a Windows VM on the Mac, something like Parallels or VMWare Fusion.

My Mac users don't need Windows for anything else other than TMS, so I'd like something that "hides" the windows stuff as much as possible so that it feels as if TMS is just another Mac app.  (Using BootCamp is not an option for us.)

Any suggestions?  -Steve

Steve Rothman, Systems Administrator
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology
mobile: 617-517-4855 or x5-9968