Hi Julie,

It sounds like you need to run the "Maintain Search Terms" routine in TMS.

TMS keeps certain terms in a separate table to facilitate searching and
terms from imported records are not added to it. You can run the routine
just on credit lines and see if this improves your search results.

Gallery Systems can provide assistance if you are unfamiliar with
maintenance routines.

Nicola Astles
Museum Content and Technology Administrator
New-York Historical Society
170 Central Park West
New York, New York 10024
212-873-3400 x338