From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Parsell, David
Sent: viernes, 15 de febrero de 2019 8:08 a. m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Crystal Reports formatting issue

We encountered a similar problem when we upgraded(?) to Crystal Reports 2016.

Suddenly reports using the Arial font had similar problems when generated as a PDF. Previously I had used the Arial font without problems for over twenty years.

On the advice of Dimytri at Gallery Systems I switched to the Arial Unicode MS font and the problem corrected. Also, Calibri works nicely, as I’m sure will many other fonts.

This only effects reports written or maintained in CR 2016. All of the reports generated with earlier CR versions still work fine.

Best,

David Parsell

Yale Center for British Art