Museum on Main Street is now accepting applications for 10 venues to participate in the first round pilot for an Exhibition Starter Kit based on the MoMS exhibition The Way We Worked. A description of Starter Kit: Work, the criteria for selection, and the application form are attached.

Please note: Special consideration will be given to projects with rich humanities based cultural programming beyond the exhibition, as well as venues providing a letter of support from their state humanities council or other state-wide MoMS partners.

We would like to ask your help to share the attached application with any venues that you believe to be good candidates. The application deadline for this first round pilot is March 31, 2019.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Best,

Selwyn Ramp
Asst. Project Director, Museum on Main Street (MoMS)
Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service (SITES)