Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn, NY

Manager of Collections Information—Registrar’s Office

The Manager of Collections Information manages, enhances, and expands all aspects of our TMS (The Museum System) database for efficient workflow by Museum staff, and plays a key role in creating a Museum-wide information strategy. This position works closely with Collections Management, Curatorial, and Conservation to meet the high standards set for collections care.

Requirements:

Responsibilities:

Start date: Immediately

Department: Registrar

Reports to: Chief Registrar

Position type:  Full-time

FLSA status: Exempt

Schedule: Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm

Apply online

If you have questions about our online application system, please get in touch with us at [log in to unmask].