**Please do not reply to this email - respond to me directly at [log in to unmask]  **

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

I am preparing to move and have a group of conservation books that I don’t want to bring with me. In the interest of finding homes for as many of them as possible (recycling is pretty much the only other option), I am asking $5.00 apiece for them, plus postage. The majority of the books are in like new condition and originally cost substantially more than this. It’s an interesting collection, with many publications from Europe and some unusual older things that have archival interest.

Email me at [log in to unmask] and I’ll send you a spreadsheet with a list of titles.

Media mail to anywhere in the US is easy and inexpensive - a 2-pound book would be $4.00 including a few cents for a mailer. Email me with your interest and I can let you know what the postage would be. I can do International mail as well, I’ll just have to figure out the cost.

I also have a collection of general textile and costume books that will be similarly for sale, I’m still working on that list.

Deborah Bede