From: The Museum System (TMS) Users <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Kimberly Koons
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2019 2:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 'load testing' of the eMuseum app

We are working on an early pilot project for public eMuseum, and just beginning to put our toe in the water of having collections data out there.  Have any of you who have eMuseum up and running done any testing or analysis of the 'load-bearing' capabilities of your emuseum websites, or encountered any thresholds where it gums up or crashes?  Any stats on the typical or maximum 'simultaneous users' who have been active on your site (including logged in as account users of the 'My Collections' function)?

I would expect that the typical volume of traffic on these sites is relatively modest as websites go (ardent nonetheless!), but I wonder if anyone has any statistics or metrics they could share.

Kimberly Koons, Presidential Libraries Museum Collections Officer
National Archives & Records Administration
700 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, D.C.    20408
202-357-5082
301-837-0873
To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email: