Hi Ghazaleh!

Did you try unchecking the "Include Virtual Objects"check box in Advance
Query? First you must go to each one of these records and mark the Virtual
Object box located at the top right of the record. I'm attaching some
images so you can see what I'm taking about! Hope this answers your
question!

Cheers!

Tania M. Rodríguez Santiago, MPA
Asistente de Registraduría
Museo de Historia Antropología y Arte de la UPRRP