Hi all,

I'm interested in hearing from TMS users that have NetX as their DAMS. We recently switched to it and are still trying to figure out workflows.

I'm particularly interested in knowing if anyone is populating media metadata fields in TMS from NetX, or if the public access fields in TMS are used to control which images NetX sends to the web.

If you're willing to share your process, please email me directly.

Thanks,

Nicola