hi everyone,

I just learned about the exhibition of conservation work happening at the Kremlin museums, 12 July-13 October:
https://www.kreml.ru/en-Us/exhibitions/moscow-kremlin-exhibitions/khraniteli-vremeni/

by chance I have a project in Moscow this summer and will try timing my trip so that I can see it.

Would anyone be interested in going to Moscow to see this exhibition? maybe we can coordinate the dates and see it together. I cannot help with travel logistics such as visas but I can help in finding a reasonable hotel and flight connections.  I can also arrange a few trips to the medieval towns near Moscow or to museums and sights locally. Also it is possible to arrange a private tour of the textile conservation studios at the Kremlin museums but this needs to be done well in advance via the museum's administration.

with best wishes to all of you!

Luba

--
Luba D. Nurse