Dear fellows-users,

I join Rupert on his comments regarding changing spaces over time.

Deactivating old spaces equals for me to delete in a huge part the history of our collection and museum. And of course I can’t subscribe to this.

Idem for the complexity of codes for spaces used by other departments.

Here’s an example of what we managed to do for publication on our web site when rooms are open:

But no history is made possible by this system.

Did anyone use the Site module to track and document former buildings as a musée du Jeu de Paume or musée du Luxembourg who were our predecessors or a former collection as the flat of Mr. Durand-Ruel decorated by some of our works in his time?

Thanks for your returns,

Elsa

Elsa Badie Modiri

Chargée de projet – Administrateur de la base de données M’Osaïque

Pôle des données patrimoniales digitales – Direction de la Conservation et des Collections

Musée d’Orsay

62, rue de Lille

75343 Paris Cedex 07

Tél. : + 33 (0)1 40 49 49 87 – Fax : + 33 (0)1 45 49 05 54

Email : [log in to unmask]

Consultez le catalogue complet des 97 000 oeuvres du musée d'Orsay