Dear Amanda

A quick question: when you say 'incorporate' a metadata schema such as MODS, what do you mean? Be able to export as MODS? Be able to store data using a MODS-like structure? Or something else?

Thanks

Rupert

Rupert Shepherd, PhD FSA

Collection Information Manager

Tel: +44 (0)20 7747 5921

Please note that I usually work from home on Fridays; calls to the number above should still reach me.