Hi Susan and Gabriela,

  Thank you for your advice. I checked and I had all the correct permissions for the intern for what I thought were the proper departments,  but for the (not assigned) department under Media I had a view only permission. For some reason when I switched “(not assigned)” to a higher level security group we can now drag-and-drop.

Thanks again – this list is invaluable!

April

Hi April,

Have you checked all of these things:

Does she have edit rights to the path on her computer where the image will go (set up in DB Config)?

Is the checkbox for “Allow Drag-Drop of Media Files” checked for her security group?

Does she have Add rights in both the Media module and the module into which she’ll be dropping the images (down to the “File” level within Media)?

That’s all I can think of. Good luck!

Sue

Susan Garton

Data Administrator and Acting Head of