I am hoping someone can help solve a problem with searching flex fields.

I have done as instructed in the help menu: Advance Query, select Flex Fields, then select Flex Field search (Click on…), however when I go the ellipses (“…”) button, nothing happens, that is the Flex Field Lookup window does not appear so that I can select a new search.

Thank you,

Carrie Haley

Museum of International Folk Art

Collections manager