Dear Laura,

Cleaning up my mailbox, I found your mail and answered your survey, may be too late.

Unfortunately, fashion is more on virtual reality, a new website, etc. and the database is not that visible and I am the only to administrate the database for our three museums + some time on contract for an assistance.

I have been asking for a FT assistant while we are implementing TMS for all our collection-oriented staff but there is nothing to do…

Let me know if you found the argument that hits the bell !

Do you have results for your survey?

Good luck to you, have a nice week-end,

Elsa

Elsa Badie Modiri

Chargée de projet – Administrateur de la base de données M’Osaïque

Pôle des données patrimoniales digitales – Direction de la Conservation et des Collections

Musée d’Orsay

62, rue de Lille

75343 Paris Cedex 07

Tél. : + 33 (0)1 40 49 49 87 – Fax : + 33 (0)1 45 49 05 54

Email : [log in to unmask]

Consultez le catalogue complet des 97 000 oeuvres du musée d'Orsay