Hello fellow TMSers

I'm trying to figure out methods of entering one insurance value to several objects together. Until GS solves this technically (if ever), I would love to hear how do you handle this.

Naturally, it wouldn’t be advisable to enter the same total amount to all objects, as it would result in a wrong total when exporting a value's report.

Dividing the amount to equal parts would not necessarily suit insurance policies and would not tell a true value.

We use TMS 2018 and the valuation & insurance context in the object's module.

I'd be more than grateful for any thoughts!

Hamutal

Hamutal Gabayev | Registrar
Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem

[T] 972-2-5955329  [E] [log in to unmask]