Hi everyone,

I am curious to know what others standards might be for naming media files in TMS? I am wondering if or how these standards might change across the various modules you use in TMS (i.e. - naming media files that are digital renditions of physical objects vs. naming media files of shipping receipts). At a previous institution we chose to use the rendition number as populated by TMS for any new media. I am curious to know what the pluses and minus of that practice might be?

Many thanks in advance for your insight.

Best regards,

Amanda