You’re welcome Lucille!

Met vriendelijke groet,

Corine Bliek

[cid:image003.jpg@01D54877.1CB3A120]

Van: The Museum System (TMS) Users <[log in to unmask]> Namens Lucille Stiger
Verzonden: donderdag 1 augustus 2019 14:22
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Re: Home Location Report with Images

Thank you Corine. This is a great starting point and very helpful!

Thank you for taking the time to respond!

Sincerely,
Lucille

Lucille Stiger
Registrar
Allen Memorial Art Museum
440.775.8668

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 5:34 AM Corine Bliek | Museon <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Hi Lucille,

This is our Home Location report with image. I really don’t know if this is of any use to you, but maybe it can serve as a bases for you.

Kind regards,

Corine Bliek