Also, I realized some of my linking was off. I had to test with the fields in the report until I could see the right values coming up.

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 10:37 AM Jenny Werner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks to everyone for all their suggestions! I figured out at least how to get the images I want into the report -- now onwards to scaling issues, which not surprisingly are already a problem. I'll be going over everything everyone has contributed to figure out our best solution for that.

In case you're curious, the solution is based on what Dimitry says in the video Hamutal sent, although I had to add in "\" between the two field names. I checked the Media Path and Filename values when running the report, and saw that there wasn't a "\" at the end of the Media Path value, so it seemed like maybe it wasn't making a full path to the file. So I added one in to the formula in Graphic Location, and voila, the right pictures started showing up. The final formula is {MediaPaths.PhysicalPath}+"\"+{MediaFiles.FileName}, and that seems to be working.

Thanks again!

Best,

Jenny