We take a full backup of the database every Sunday, which we retain for 30
days. We take a differential backup of the database every night, these are
retained for 7 days. We take a log backup of the database every 15 minutes,
which are retained for 24 hours.

All the backups are stored on a separate server. The database server has a
snapshot taken every night as well.

We also take special full backups of the database every month that we
retain for a year, and a full backup on NYE that we retain indefinitely.